- Each overnight campsite is $40/night for 1-4 adults and up to 4 children (16 and under) in 1-2 tents or a camper
- We do have some campsites that can accommodate larger groups – please contact us if you have more than 4 adults
- We require a minimum of 1 night minimum on a weekday, 2 night booking on the weekend and 3 night booking on a long weekend
- These camp sites do not have a power connection
- Generators may be used in some campsites and not between 11 pm and 8 am
- As you will see on the map, we do have bathroom facilities at the pavilion near the baseball diamond
- Payment by e-transfers are non-refundable within two weeks of check in.
Campground Rules for Visitors and Overnight Guests
- This campground aims to provide family camping in a quiet, courteous atmosphere. The owners reserve the right to expel any individual or group failing to conform to park rules. If in the opinion of the owners, an individual or group engages in disruptive or undesirable behavior, they will be expelled from the park without refund or compensation. Campers are responsible for their visitors and take full responsibility for their actions.
- Follow all signs for the safety of the park.
- Please put garbage in the garbage can nearest your site or in the trailer at the office on Sunday morning.
- This is a family campground; any form of violence or aggression will not be tolerated and is a reason for eviction.
- Excessive drinking, vulgarity or creating a disturbance is not permitted.
- Visitors and Overnight guests will be required to park in designated parking areas in the park.
- Visitor hours are 9:00 am to 9:00 pm. Anyone leaving after 9:00 pm is an Overnight Guest and will be charged as such. ($10 per person)
- Visitors and Guests are not allowed to bring dirt bikes, ATV’s, side by sides or scooters into the Campground.
- Theft and Vandalism are not tolerated. There is a zero-tolerance policy in effect for any acts of theft & vandalism within the Campground.
- Accredited Service animals are welcome at Bellamy Park Campground. Therapy animals should wear their vests to denote their status.
- Pets are welcome as long as they are leashed, picked up after and not disturbing the peace.